Sunday, March 6, 2011

Romantic Weekend in Monterey

This time Jim and I took off in the sports car to take some pictures and relax. I've been working on cards to support the principals in the book (Walk In Your Own Footsteps www.wiyof.com) and wanted just a couple of new ones to round things out. That was the perfect excuse to take off for a weekend. We had a nice dinner on the Warf in Monterey, then took some great photos. I found a woman taking photos of her family so I handed off the "good" camera for this shot.
While it was cool, the sky remained pretty clear so I got some good shots. :) We stayed in a darling place in Carmel but I can't recommend it because the heater was stuck at 80 degrees and the toilet would only flush two tissues at a time! It pretty much rained like crazy on Sunday, so we visited a favorite place in Santa Cruz then headed home. We stopped at Crepe Danielle in Saratoga and had a WONDERFUL meal. I wanted good coffee and a nice place to hang out before we headed home and I got it! The food was so good that we had a little debate over who's crepe was tastier!

No comments:

Post a Comment